Portland, Oregon Green Hotel PackageNamed one of the "World's Best Places to Stay" by Conde Nast Traveler, go green and save green at The Heathman Hotel with our signature Portland, Oregon Green Hotel Package. Environmental awareness is a way of life in Portland and an essential part of The Heathman Hotel experience. In February 2013, The Heathman Hotel was awarded the Green Seal Silver Certification. The hotel and restaurant team members worked together for more than a year to achieve the Green Seal Silver Certification.
In addition to being Green Seal Silver certified, The Heathman Hotel was the first hotel in downtown Portland to be recognized by the Energy Trust of Oregon for our commitment to the environment. Furthermore, The Heathman Hotel was the first downtown Portland hotel to partner with Pacific Power's renewable energy program: 30% of all the electricity used by our guests and employees originates from carbon neutral wind energy.
Heathman Hotel's Go Green Hotel Package includes
- Luxury Deluxe Accommodations in a Green Room or Suite for One Night
- Continental Breakfast for Two at The Heathman Restaurant
- Split of Oregon's Organic and Salmon Safe Van Duzer Wine
- $25.00 donation to the Oregon Forever Fund and a matching $25.00 dollars from The Heathman Hotel
- Complimentary Parking for Guests arriving in a Green-Friendly or Hybrid Vehicle