Heathman Hotel In-Room Spa Services
Traveling, meeting and sightseeing can all take their toll on your mind, body and spirit. Create your own personal retreat in the comfort and luxury of your guest room. Featuring Kerstin Florian organic and sustainable products!
Custom Massage -Choose from a range of Massage Therapy techniques including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports or Reflexology or ask your therapist to customize your massage treatment with a stress-busting combination of any or all of these techniques.
50/80 Minutes - $125/$180
Kerstin Florian® Body Treatments -using pure essential oils, natural botanicals and wild-crafted ingredients Lavender Dreams Scrub Relax. Dreams of lavender fields kissed by the French sun envelop your senses as you drift on waves of blue. Breathe deep; inhale the calming and balancing benefits of wild lavender in this completely balancing and rejuvenating spa experience. To begin, earthly minerals are combined with lavender's healing properties in an invigorating full body exfoliation. Next, nourish and relax inside a warm cocoon. After, Lavender Body Spray is massaged into the body.
50/80 Minutes - $135/$190
Body Quench Aloe Wrap -The healing moisturizing properties of aloe vera are combined with the remineralizing and nourishing properties of algae and soothing properties of lavender in this deluxe hydrating body wrap. Includes a luxurious scalp andneck massage as well as a foot massage with an alpine foot balm.
50 Minutes - $135
Seaweed Body Wrap -Spirulina, rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and enzymes is harvested from pure salt lakes. This treatment helps to nourish, stimulate and revitalize the body. The body is wrapped for 25 minutes to soak up essential elements from the Spirulina Masque. The massage application of Marine Firming Body Creme mixed with Lavender Body Oil finishes this purifying and firming treatment.
80 Minutes - $190
Kerstin Florian® Facial Treatments -using pure, natural botanicals with wild-crafted ingredients
50/80 Minutes - $135/$190
Freestyle Aromatherapy Facial -Reconnect with nature, spirit and self with this deluxe facial based on the ancient and influential art of Aromatherapy. Centered around a global bouquet of skin renewing aromatic oils, this facial imparts complete vitality and relaxation.
50 Minutes - $135
Anti-Aging Facial -This oxygenating, anti-aging facial utilizes ingredients brimming with antioxidants, including an application of a natural Spirulina Algae rich in protein, vitamin C, minerals and botanical extracts, to combat premature aging,disrupt hyperpigmentation and provide skin with a healthy glow. Skin is noticeably smoother and younger looking.
50 Minutes - $145
Man about Town Facial -A deep-cleansing, therapeutic facial designed specifically for the special skin care needs of men. Relaxes the skin as it refines pores. Includes a luxurious facial massage and deep-cleansing masque. Specifically addresses sensitivity and razor burn.
50 Minutes - $135
Portland's Premier Pet Friendly Luxury Boutique HotelAs part of our commitment to provide the highest level of service, The Heathman Hotel is pleased to welcome pets. The daily fee to accommodate a pet is $35.00 (per pet, per night and subject to change without notice). Recognized by City Search as a premiere pet friendly hotel in Portland, The Heathman Hotel has implemented special guidelines for pet etiquette in order to ensure a harmonious stay for all guests. Pet owners must keep their pets either leashed or in carriers when not in the room and agree to accept full responsibility and liability for their pet. Contact our staff for full details of our Portland hotel pet policies.
Downtown Portland Hotel History, Art & Culture
Experience a sense of our hotel's extraordinary history in our lending library, which provides signed editions by authors who have stayed at the hotel. The Heathman Hotel art collection enlivens the guest rooms, and public spaces with works by contemporary artists including Hap Tivey, Henk Pender, and Andy Warhol that reflect our eclectic sensibility. The Heathman Hotel offers an exclusive Audio Art Tour to explore the collection in more depth. Simply download The Heathman I-Phone or Android application to enjoy.
100% Smoke Free
The Heathman Hotel is now a Smoke Free Hotel! We clean each room to exacting specifications and have chosen cleaning products that are environmentallly safe and Green Seal Approved. The health of our guest, team members, and the enviornment is of the utmost importance to us. For these reasons, and the health and well-being of every guest and employee, we prohibit smoking in the building. If you elect to smoke in your room, a $400 charge will be added to your folio to be used for laundering drapes, deep cleaning fabrics and eliminating odor from the room.
Portland Luxury Boutique Hotel Executive Amenities
Business travelers are always connected at our luxury boutique hotel in Portland, Oregon. From our fully-equipped business center with three complimentary personal computers, enjoy access to complimentary wireless internet and hard-wired high-speed secure internet along with printing capability, all available 24 hours a day. Fax, copy, and scanner services are available during normal business hours through your personal concierge. Complimentary Wi-Fi is also provided throughout the lobby and mezzanine levels.
Downtown Portland Dining
Indulge in exquisitely prepared cuisine in an elegant, relaxing atmosphere. The internationally-renowned Heathman Restaurant & Bar is where Executive Chef Michael Stanton creates incomparable dishes inspired by the flavors of France using fresh seasonal ingredients of the Pacific Northwest.
- Complimentary regional wine tasting every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening from 5:30 to 7 in our specialized Mezzanine library.
- Also featuring Cacao Drink Chocolate - nestled in the Heathman Hotel lobby, you will find a variety of chocolate treats along with warm drinking chocolate - not to be missed on your trip to the Heathman Hotel!
Portland Hotel Services & Amenities include
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Internationally Acclaimed and Award winning Heathman Restaurant & Bar with Daily Fresh Menus
- 24-Hour Room Service - Limited Menu Overnight
- Tea Court Lounge with Light Fare & Live Music (Wednesday -Saturday)
- The Marble Bar with nightly Happy Hour
- Multiple Languages Spoken by Staff
- Personal Concierge Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes at the Front Office
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet in Lobby & Mezzanine Levels
- Same Day Laundry & Green Dry Cleaning Service (Monday - Saturday)
- Complimentary Shoe Shine Service
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Airport Transportation (Fee)
- Limousine or Town Car Service Available (Fee)
- Wake-Up Calls
- Child Care Available Upon Request
- Handicap Accessible Rooms
- 100% Non Smoking Facility
- Pet Friendly Rooms and Amenities
Portland Luxury Boutique Hotel Art & Cultural Amenities
- Mezzanine Art Gallery Curated by Elizabeth Leach Gallery
- One-of-a-Kind Guest Author Library
- Unique Audio Art Tour via our Complimentary I-phone Application
Portland Luxury Boutique Hotel Fitness Amenities
- Fitness Suite - On third floor of hotel available from 6am to 10pm with key card access
- PRECOR Functional Training Machine
- Two PRECOR Treadmills with 12" Viewing Screens
- PRECOR Encumbent Bicycle with 12" Viewing Screen
- Medicine Balls (Various Weights)
- Full Fitness Center Privileges at Nearby Athletic Club (Nominal Fee)
- Massage Available In-Room - Fee Applies
- ADA approved exercise equipment available upon request
Portland Luxury Boutique Hotel Business Center
- Complimentary Business Center in Library
- Three personal computers for guest use
- Complimentary Internet and Airport Kiosk available 24 hours a day
- 19" Monitors
- Color copy services, scanning and fax available through personal concierge
Check-In: 3:30 PM
Check-Out: 12 PM