Fifty Shades of GreyYou've found us. We are that hotel. The infamous haunt of main characters Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey in the E.L. James novel Fifty Shades of Grey. If you've read this enchanting love story, you know that the Heathman plays a leading role, if you haven't opened the cover of this novel yet, let us enlighten you!
Ms. Steele and Mr. Grey frequent the Heathman, not only for their well versed and scandalizing room suite scenes, but also for refreshments in the bar and an exquisite dining experience in our private restaurant space. Well, and then there is the elevator as well, a site of many a seductive word interchanged between these two.
We have embraced this phenomenon and encourage our guests, and those that are 50 Shades fans, to experience a bit of the story during their visit. Read on for further information.
- Heathman bartender Brian Hilby's has created the delicious "Fifty Shades of Gin" cocktail. This cocktail features gin, house-made rhubarb puree, lime and simple syrup, and is available in the bar and restaurant.
- Our Inner Goddess Add-On package which includes a bottle of pouille fume wine, a vintage shared by the main characters in the first novel, and a keepsake grey tie.
- The $2,750 "Charlie Tango No Limits" package includes far more: Appetizers and white wine at the hotel restaurant for six people, a helicopter tour of the city, roses for the ladies in the party, dinner at the hotel and limo transfers to the helipad.
- And then we have the package like no other...
Fifty Shades of Oregon - VIP ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!
Experience it all! Live 6 nights and 7 days of the highly acclaimed love affair between Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey while writing your own chapter with a romantic trip through Oregon! Travel in comfort through the urban hotspot of Portland Oregon, on to the majesty of Mt. Hood and through the wonder of Cannon Beach on our gorgeous coast line! Your journey starts at the historic Heathman Hotel - where Ana and Christian had their first rendezvous, then travel to the exquisite Stephanie Inn and finish your trip at the treasured Timberline Lodge. You'll travel in style all the way and indulge in the best our state has to offer!
This package includes: (For full details click here!)
- Overnight accomodations for two people in luxury landmarks steeped in history!*
- Romantic private dinners for two at our award winning, locally inspired culinary destinations!
- $500 personalized indulgent tax-free shopping experience in hip downtown Portland!
- A beach bonfire and elegantly pampered services at the iconic Cannon Beach Stephanie Inn!
- Champagne or Brandy toast at the 8,500' point of Mt. Hood after an adventurous snowcat ride!
- Luxury Town Car transportation from PDX to each location and back to PDX at the conclusion of the trip
- Restorative breakfast and complimentary wine tastings to keep the momentum going...